We are stepping into more wet and colder seasons now
people use gazebos more to protect themselves from rain and wind instead of harsh UV
Our canopies are 100% waterproof, the fabric itself is coated and all seams are taped to prevent any water leaking through
however the mold may appear on your canopy
please read below steps of cleaning your canopy
- Fill the bucket with warm water and add mild detergent. The dirtier the canopy, the more soap that will be required.Agitate the water until it is mixed completely and suds begin to form.
- Dip a soft haired broom into the soapy water and brush it onto the canopy.Scrub gently with the broom to remove the mildew and stain build up.
- For stubborn areas, moisten a sponge with the soapy water and scrub carefully.
- After cleaning, rinse the cover completely to remove all of the soap residue.
- Repeat as necessary until the dirt and stains are removed to your satisfaction.
- Allow the canopy to dry completely. In the sun is preferred, if possible.