Gone are the days of buying a new tent every few months - the Pro Steel is built from the finest steel components and the frame stands on ultra strong 45X45MM hex shaped legs. With two height positions up to a head clearance of 2 meters the Pro Steel is designed to withstand years of regular use in a full range of environments.
All canopy and side wall material is 600 denier polyester which has an internal PVC lining - guaranteed to be 100% waterproof The material is also flameproof and UV treated to protect against fading.
Tested and Proved by thousands, a simply better gazebo
Designed & Built by Blackhawk the Pro Steel Gazebo is never beaten on quality and value for money as the structure is specifically designed to meet the requirements of the commercial market and affordable enough to please the domestic buyer for home use.
One Minute to Erect!
Featuring an easy-up fast build mechanism making the structure easily and quickly erected by two people in just a few seconds.
NEW Upgraded Features
- Smart ‘quick release-clip’ allows rapid and straight forward leg height adjustment benefitting from 2 different height settings
- Hammer tested joints to provide a smooth sliding action. This class of Nylon is used in engineering as a more effective hard-wearing solution, which has greater flex tolerance for frenquet use.
- Seam-sealed 600d canopy delivers superb weather resistance, no water will leak in!
- Up to 0.7mm Steel weight-bearing frame, powder-coated in white to protect it against the elements gives the look of an elegant aluminum frame.
- Truss bars joints now are reinforced by longer steel plates to prevent buckles, which performing way better than old joint brackets.
- The canopy and sidewalls are quality with 600d fabric and heavy-duty Velcro attaching the sidewalls to the canopy this improves the speed of erection and also provides the slick and neat looking structure.
Cost of Inferior Quality
Most of our customers are not first time gazebo buyers.
Story usually starts from buying cheap gazebos elsewhere but never last, either sellers vanished from the market, or they don't have parts to be replaced People then start to research and more focus on the quality of gazebo in order to make better ROI on their investment.
We receive hundreds of emails and phone calls each year from distressed individuals who require a spare joint, pole or canopy for their pop up gazebo, which they have purchased elsewhere, unfortunately we can't assist. This would have been a simple process if they had purchased a Blackhawk Gazebo as spare parts can be purchased.
You Can Use Blackhawk Pro Steel Gazebo Almost Anywhere
Blackhawk Pro Steel Gazebo are ideal for promotional events, catering, trade stands at exhibitions, market stalls and lots more besides. Bring your imagination into play; we’re sure you can find many other uses for you.
It's Completely Generic
All canopies and sidewalls are totally generic after 2016, which means they will fit all our framework throughout the range. If you would like to update to a Pro Alloy Gazebo then all you need to buy is a new framework.
Enhance Your Company Brand Image
The Pro Steel range is used by many small businesses in NZ leading for promotional events to raise brands awareness. The quality finish of the Blackhawk range mirrors the qualities companies seek to incorporate into their brand identities. You can raise awareness of your product, business and campaign through the use of wide format colour printing. Speak to our specialist team to discuss this on 09 4431630 or chat with us on online chat.
#1 Choice Pop Up Gazebos
Blackhawk Gazebo is the preferred supplier for coporates, sporting events, Motorsports, market traders etc.
|What's in the box|
|Gazebo Frame||Pro Steel Gazebo Frame x 1|
|Gazebo Canopy||Gazebo Canopy (Stock Colour) x 1|
|Gazebo Sides||Back Solid Wall x 1|
|Accessories 1||Set Of Heavy Duty Pegs & Guide Ropes x 1|
|Accessories 2||Instruction x 1|
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||3 Year Manufacturer’s Frame Warranty|
|Gazebo Includes||Canopy and Frame Pegs & Guide ropes|
|Roof Weight （Poly）||7kg|
|Frame Box Dimensions||160 x 25 x 25cm|
|Main Profile||45 x 45 x 0.8mm|
|Cross Bars||1440 x 25 x 13mm|
|Framework||Powder Coated Steel - Colour White|
|Pull-Ring Release System||Yes|
|Roof Tension||Internal Spring|
|Nuts & Bolts||Zinc Coated|
|Connectors||Steel (Double Bracket)|
|Fabric||Plain 500D PVC Coated Polyester Printed 600D PU Coated Polyester|
Quick Shipping (Urban Only)
- Auckland 1-2 Working Days Delivery
- North Island 2-3 Working Days Delivery
- South Island 3-5 Working Days Delivery